Saturday, September 11, 2010

Watch 30 Minutes Horse Racing Free

Zukunfstaussichten



I'm still sick and to use for nothing else, am as to speed tissue destruction and teapot collection and G. leaves me to my fate, while they are again on the ground and buries determined until this evening to return with dust, I dedicate myself to myself, especially the fingernails.

A quick glance at the calendar suggests - we have fall and winter is not too far - the time in which I devote myself to the most intense look. Why? Behind it I have come yet, has so far had only just This is of notice. Perhaps it is because you are staying indoors more often again or the fact that the earth is round - who knows ...

my nails - very important topic. Honestly, for nice clean hands are the best business card. * Smile * My products are about 1.5 cm long and oval Sogut as always painted. I often hear enough from me Mama must ensure that you age a woman first seen on the hands and the neck to have internalized it. Now I'm not such an extent that I mean Age would have to cover up. * Laughs * No matter ... The fact is - it's the nail in the neck. It make use of the most beautiful nails nothing if the consequences are fatal. For God's sake, but I will not kill G. about! * Lol * Goodbye my friends, it's hard to die .. * Sigh *

I already found a wonderful lovely dark purple shiny satin nail polish - my little personal compensation. The beauty of the cold season is also that G. and I have more time for themselves - maybe I've even been my opportunity chic and definitely unusual black run? Perhaps there is even a little more complicated WE-trip this fall? This time, HH? Maybe good cabaret? Last year, New Year's good ... but ... but there is one: to spectacular ... G. makes it easily and explained my ambitions with "Russian soul", which I do not agree - I am me - one woman performance - if I do it investing. Perhaps it is partly due to my background - I do not know. But it is definitely in my nature. * Wink *

0 comments:

Post a Comment