Friday, September 10, 2010

Why Do I Feel Wet A Day Before My Period

Artists Book Fair



Finally I get something to write about the artist's book fair. E, J, J & me are the last Sunday for the surge in Klaffenbach (now I know where it is located) down - our state needed more supervision and debt collector. I must confess that it was my first artist's book fair, therefore I was blown away by the diversity of ideas and implementation options. Our stand was larger than expected have been - most of the works were widely known and admired. take a video camera would probably be beneficial, but such a good idea to get the first course Days later. Anyway, there is a YouTube video of last year. Also, the André-Gymnasium from 5:45 is represented, of course.

Here the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Or1EkA510

The link is not quite current but I think it is very well comprehensible way that E & I have been buzzing with sheer ideas. I do not even whom I quote here, or at least would say a famous arts:

Art is like a shopping center, there is a great choice, but we take only what we could use right now. It's the same with the art - there are countless ideas, implementation options, materials and tools there, but we should limit ourselves to something, otherwise it is lost in abundance ...

Or so it will probably have been called - is one of the content. Accordingly, the things that I have remained to be particularly interesting in memory or put me in a very particular ideas, carefully noted. Much of it was indeed remarkable, but I could not do anything with - I'm already am the brim with ideas, which are reflected in the work. In addition, I have some confidence in my "botched" attempts to be artistic work, exhausted. Apparently I'm never too self-critical and reject some unused to good ideas.

Gabriela has already secured claim to some "works" from me - in doing so the most "by mistake" or "intuitive" ... Hmm ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment