Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Example Of Nice Msg To Friend

Dialogue in the Dark

Yesterday afternoon, the exhibition "Dialogue in the Dark" visited - "seen" I can not say yes.

I was a school class, 5 Grade assigned. We were a total of 8 students, 6 students, their German teacher and me. The class was split, so I could go with one of these groups. They were from near Hamburg. At the entrance we had to give even to the end the frame - for security reasons. All mobile phones should be switched off and watches with luminous numerals or the like should not be taken away. Nothing should turn to. Nowhere should light can be made. We should be so absolute in the darkness. We then got another each cane. Then we were already out in the next room almost completely dark room and given to the blind leader. "The guide was, as he later said in the bar, for 16 years blind.

good that I was not alone. I had no orientation. The children were very nice shot with me in the group. They were also daring as I was afraid to bump into someone. How often I have to excuse me! Even with the cane I have often caught other. Sometimes it felt as if I could guide the blind look as if he had a night vision device, with which he would watch us all. How quickly he had also assign all the names on it and they could. I could not in any way - not even the end.

When we - I say again: storage room had been, we probably can smell things that are stocked. I could not, of course. I felt quite helpless against it. In a city scene, we had a click-border traffic lights are there and press the button to bring us green. Then, when the traffic light turned green at last, they also klackert louder and faster. We had to descend a curb onto the roadway and at the end of the road again on a curb on the sidewalk. Then we'd left on an object made of our attention. I could see it first as a car, a convertible. But we were asked more detail and I could then use the door handle as a duck, Citroen 2 CV 6 CV 4 or 2 to identify. The me then but seems strange, now in complete darkness to arrive back in time before the accident.

In the bar I was totally helpless. I had certainly been laid ready 2 €, but I had to pay 2.20 euros for the water. According to Fischer in the dark and I had finally found the wallet nor an additional one-euro coin. I got back 4 20-cent pieces, which I will later on Light could be seen. Our guide "asked me if I've tasted what it was for water. I could taste, of course not. I did get a small glass bottle. On this I could feel a triangle, so I guessed then that it was Apollinaris mineral water. I was right.

I was always trying to grope me with his hands forward, with the cane. Call the confusion of the children who were otherwise very nice and receptive, needed me more confused: it was too much noise, I had to sort. It occurs to me the last time anyway more difficult. The background noise for me were rather irritating. Am accustomed to trying to hide it, sounds to me to focus, work, to sleep.

was interesting that the localization of sounds, but also statements was CARRIED. It was helpful in dealing with others, but also the guide, to be revealed shortly acoustically. Had to have in mind the fact that the gorillas were said in the jungle, in the wild, and should behave like this (the exact source I have to search then). They should give to them to recognize acoustically so as not to scare you. They would otherwise perceive as an act of aggression and aggressive respond accordingly.

reminds me again to a summer job. At that time I was working in a workshop. The entrance to the garage door squeaked whenever it was opened, and even if they are on the door closer automatically closed and, according to the castle fell. Was able to hear if anyone comes. When the master came into the workshop, had opened the door squeaking, he always coughed. So everyone was warned that now is the master.

0 comments:

Post a Comment